Pest control for offices
Pests in and around offices can greatly disturb people working in them. Pests can also damage buildings, electrical wiring and inventory with computer equipment and cables being particularly at risk from the gnawing of rodents.
There are a number of factors that contribute to the risk of pest problems in an office:
- Location (city, urban, industrial park, rural, etc.)
- Age, construction and condition of the building
- Size and layout of the offices
- The type of goods stored in or near the offices
- Whether food is served on site
With so many variables, each office building needs to be carefully evaluated to assess the pest risk and develop a customized pest program. Integrated Pest Management is a crucial component of a successful pest management program, and our technician will regularly service your offices to check bait stations, look for signs of pest activity, identify potential risks and advise on any steps you can take to reduce the risk of pest problems.